To Jim, Ray, Weyman, Nathan, Bill, Jim (My Son), This is letter #4
My Dear Brother Jim,
I can tell by your answer to my third letter that you are getting tired of me writing to you. I would like you to know that I do listen very carefully to every born-again Christian that has something they want to say to me. Because I do believe that our Lord is working in their lives. Brother Jim what you have written to me in your letters does interest me very much and has gotten me to search the scriptures.
I canít meet with you and Ray because of my heart condition. My heart is not very strong and at times it is not easy to control. Lately I have had a little trouble with it. I know I am not an easy person to deal with when it comes to the scriptures. I am sorry, but that is just the way I am, all of Godís word mean a lot to me. I do believe that the Bible is Godís word to all mankind. It was by and through his word that I was saved. When I accepted the Lord, I stopped fighting for myself because of the love that our Lord has put in my heart for others. My heart desire is to do the will of my Lord Jesus Christ, to fulfill what he wants me to do in my lifetime to his honor and to his glory.What I wrote to you in my second and third letters was because of what you had given me in your letters. I am not at war with you. I am at peace with you. You are my Brother in the Lord and I will be with you throughout eternity.
The following subjects that I wrote on, are because of your letters, so please read them and give me your answered, thatís all I ask.
- Spiritual adultery (spiritual (manís spirit) wickedness)
- Who is to rule over the Body of Christ
- The Holy Spirit and the spirit of man
- Works of the flesh
- By their fruits shall you know them
- The story of the prodigal son
- What was the fleshly side and the Spiritual side of the story
- I also gave you how I was saved
- I also asked you to judge me as to my walk as a Christian
- That the spiritual walk of a Christian is to allow the Holy Spirit to work in their lives
Brother Jim, this is what your letters have done for me. And because of this I would like you to have all the above scriptures for your own understanding. All this is truly inspired of the Lord. I believe that the truth of Godís word will and has set us free to serve Him in spirit and in truth.
Brother Jim, please stop and think for one minute. Would you have let me give all the things I have given to you in my three letters, if we had sat down together face to face? From your three letters to me, I would have to say, no, you would not! Have I become your enemy because I tell you the truth as I see it and as I have learned from the scriptures?
Brother Jim, all I ask of you is to consider the things I have written to you. I have told you that our Lord Jesus Christ has put these thoughts on my heart. And that when our Lord gives me something to do. I have never turned him down. Please try to understand what I am going to say; "From your letters you are so wrapped up with the marking of Christians, that you canít seem to understand when a brother in Christ comes to you in Christian love".
In your second letter to me, you wrote some of the following:
- According to John 17 (our visible unity) the crime of believers not walking together and being together is the reason that the world is not saved, God hates this crime.(There is truth in what you have said here and I will go into this visible unity of all Christians the world over, later in this letter. It is very important that we not only show to the outside world (Saved and unsaved) that we have a visible unity with all Christians everywhere even in every denomination, but that we are able to walk together, get along together, and above all we are able to LOVE together with all born-again Christians everywhere. This is what our Lord wants the world to see in all Christians assemblies the world over)
- When spiritual adultery(sorry itís spiritual wickedness) (divisiveness, rebellion, insurrection) was rampant among us ----(Jim, I have to take your word for this, this is unbelievable that this could take place among Godís children.)
- The sin of division(spiritual wickedness) among believers is not dispensation. (I do believe you are right on here. This is what has happened to many of Godís children in the Church, which is Christ Body today. Satin has gotten in and divided the flock all over the world.)
- Division(spiritual wickedness) is sin. (Yes it is! And that is why Christians the world over need to know this, not only those that are in the assemblies that we know of. Naming ourselves apart, going our own way, separating ourselves from each other, believing different doctrines, yes all this is wrong and sin before God. But let us not forget this: "All Christians need to know that WE ARE ONE and not try to be one! And that God did answer our Lordís prayer in John 17".)
- "Pride" was and is the outstanding sin of our terrible division
(Is this the symptoms or the root cause?)
- Eddie, you are at war with Godís Word. If you donít walk in the judgments of the church, and instead, by your actions endorse the division in the body that we had, you are a guilty brother. Where do you find yourself? Where are you? Where do you stand?(I will answer you in this letter a little later.)
Brother Jim, you best reread my letters if you think for one minute that I endorse SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS. As you read through my letters, you will see that again I do take what you have given me very seriously and I do not take what you say to me lightly.
As you may have notice I have changed what you call SPIRITUAL ADULERTY to SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS because that is what it is and that is what the apostle Paul called it! Spiritual Wickedness is worse then Spiritual Adulerty! Fornication is fornication, adultery is adultery, idolatry is idolatry, witchcraft is witchcraft, a heresy is heresies, hatred is hatred, strife is strife, wickedness is wickedness, etc. God wants His Saints to know that this is what they do in the flesh with their spirit, which is not pleasing to Him. What man does with his spirit is on a totally different level. This is what he does with what the Holy Spirit has given him and he uses this to his own destruction. That is why Paul uses such strong wording such as "They ARE enemies of Christ," Whose end IS destruction," Whose God IS their belly," Whose glory IS in their shame, "Who MIND earthly things. This is all because of manís spiritual wickedness!
Brother Jim, I donít know about you, but everything I have received from the scriptures has been from older brethren that have given their lives and families to serve our Lord in their spirit and in truth. Brother Maurice, his wife and family left the denominations behind them and step out by faith to serve our Lord in truth, not knowing what was waiting them. Brothers James Cox, Burnadette and a family of three children, did the same when they stepped out of the Baptist by faith to serve the Lord. There may have been more that left man made organizations that I donít know of, and I sure would not leave them out.
I left man made organizations not only because I was told to leave, but also because of the truth from Godís Word that the Holy Spirit had given or shown me, that I knew I had to walk in if I wanted to grow in the Lord. I had to prove what these older brothers gave me before it would have any meaning in my Christian life. Once I had proven it to be true from Godís word, the Holy Spirit convicted my spirit that I should and must walk in this truth, if I didnít I wouldnít grow in grace and knowledge of the truth.
Oh, I would still be a Christian and I could still rejoice in what the Holy Spirit had given to my spirit, but spiritual, I would have stopped growing. I have put all this into my Christian life; these men and the Holy Spirit GAVE all this. I was not forced to make a choice and that is the beauty of Godís grace. Freely given! Freely taken! Undeserved! And I thank our Lord for these gifts. When much is given, much is expected.
The divisions (spiritual wickedness) start when Christians want to follow and listen to man instead of our Lord Jesus Christ. They want some one person that they can look up too. It is so easy to follow man, because they can see him, hear him, he is ever before them. This is what is called spiritual wickedness on both sides (the hearer and the doer), it is never a one sided affair. This setting up man as a God and worshipping him as a God, started long before you and I were born Jim. Why do you think we have so many denominations today, all naming them selves apart? And giving out their man made doctrines for their assemblies to follow, if you donít go along with them and cause any trouble, you are put out! I was told to leave three man made churches, because I asked to many question about the Word of God, that they refused to answer them by the Word of God. On the outside of these man made churches, I saw there was pride on both sides. Those in leadership and those in the churches could not and would not settle and come to a conclusion on something that was of controversy. The controversy grew so strong between them, that they could only see one course of action, separation!
All Christianís groups when they first started had beautiful fellowship with each other and the Lord. They read their bibles together; they prayed together, they had fellowship together. But they could not leave each other alone; they have to look different than the outside world around us. Women sat on one side and men on the other. All the men having the same clothes, all the women having the same clothes, women when they pray must cover their heads, etc. that is the fleshly side of the story. Then they had to have some part of the bible that they could be known by:
- You must be water baptize to be saved.
- You must be water baptized as an outward sign of an inward work.
- You have to be baptized by one of our leaders to be saved.
- Only a few have been predestined to be saved all others will be lost.
- You will become as gods, etc.
- They want their own standard (spiritual wickedness) of Christianity.
- Look at what happened at Jones Town!
- Look at what happened at Waco Texas!
In 1 Cor.1:10-12 we read this: Now I beseech you brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that ye be Perfectly Joined Together in the same mind and in the same judgment. This love, this authority, this command, this demand, this strength, this bonding, has all this become lost today? Have those in leadership lost the vision that all believers the world over are one in the Church which is Christ Body? Have we become sectarian in our minds and spirit? Letís take a closer look into what Paul is saying:
- Love: I beseech you brethren
- Authority: By the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
- Commanding: All speak the same thing
- Demanding: No divisions
- Strength: Be perfectly joined together
- Bonding: To join Christians in one mind and in one judgment
For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them, which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you. Now this I say, that every one of you sait, I am of Paul. And I of Apollos, and I of Cephas, and I of Christ (man followers everyone of them.) Is Christ divided? (NO) Was Paul crucified for you? (NO) Or were ye baptized in the name of Paul? (NO). There are three issues here that Paul is putting before them, to think on, not just one. Yes, division was the one big fault here, but he wanted them to understand this: Did Paul die of you? What name were you baptized in? Paul was opening up their minds for them, to view the whole picture of our Lord Jesus Christ.)
Please notice Paul put himself right in the middle of the whole situation. Did Paul build himself up? (NO) (After all he could have, he is our Lords apostle to the Gentiles) When Paul beseeched the brethren at Corinthians, was he beseeching only the believers and not those in leadership too? What was going on here? (spiritual wickedness) These Christians wanted only Paul, or only Apollos, or only Cephas, or only Christ. What were they doing? What was the division here? Were they not wanting MAN to rule over them? Were they not being Sectarian wanting Paul, Apollos, Cephas, or Christ? Yes even to follow Christ as a MAN was wrong (though we has known Christ after the flesh, henceforth know we him no more). They were naming themselves apart from each other! What did Paul do? Did Paul MARK them, or say that they should be AVOIDED? Did he not call to their attention what they were doing? Yes he did! Did they receive him? Yes they did! Did they listen to him? Yes they did! Did he stop the divisions (spiritual wickedness) among the Christians at Corinth? Yes he did!
Why couldnít those among us today do the same as Paul back there? Could it be that they may have lost their Vision of the members of the Church which Christ Body? And that they may have become Sectarian themselves? The Root Cause was Sectarian back there. Something had to happen to cause all these Christians today to become discontented with what was going or around them. At one time they were all peaceful, they were walking together, they once had fellowship with each other, they once loved each other, they were only meeting only in the name of our Lord, and they were at peace with each other.
Brother Jim, you wrote the following:
- Some of our dear brethren caused this terrible split* (spiritual wickedness)
- We marked to be avoided those that caused division* (spiritual wickedness)
- We marked those that stand behind them supporting the division* (spiritual wickedness)
- Why donít we see them meeting with us in the name of the Lord?
- Who left? We are still here
- We love to lift markings*
- Who is really keeping the division* (spiritual wickedness) going?
- To protect the flock, a good shepherd must do many things that carnal, wayward sheep might not understand
- We marked division* (spiritual wickedness) among us
- We do not contact marked people**
- Not after they have been marked to be avoided**
- We wait till they move first**
- Rebellion against Gods authority
- Refusal to submit to those that are over them in the Lord
- All our efforts were rejected by those that wanted this division* (spiritual wickedness)
- They rejected the truth, and those walking in the truth
*Separation, **Where do I find this in the Bible?
Brother Jim, do you think that this is where our Lord wants us to leave this condition? The Lord as I could tell, never gave up on His Saints. Sure if we try with our own strength, we will fail. I do believe "We can do all things through Christ who gives us the strength". "Also without the Lord, we can do nothing". Is not this the victory that over comes the world? Brother Maurice once said to me: Eddie, would you like to say with me, "After we have done all, we are still unprofitable servants?" I told him that I would and that I do not ever want to be so strong a Christian that I would not admit my failures in the Lord, to the Lord and his Saints.
Brother Jim, please read very carefully what I am about to give you. There is this visible unity among all Christians all over the world Have you ever meet a Christian on the street or in the work place and you were drawn to him? You knew right away that here is a brother or sister of yours in the Lord. And you began to talk with each other and the love of our Lord flowed between you. You knew that there was a common bond between you. This is that visible unity that I am talking about. This visible unity is pushed in the background when our differences come up; we no longer walk in this visible unity. I would like to ask you this question Ė "Is this visible unity of all the saints still there?"
Let me take you into John 17:13-26 so you can see what I am reading, (This is our Lord praying to our heavenly Father) And now come I to thee, and these things I speak in the world, that they might have My joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them Thy word, and the world hath hated them, because they are not of this world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through Thy truth, Thy word is truth. As Thou hast sent Me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify my self, that they may be sanctified through the truth. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word;
That they all may be one, as Thou Father, art in Me, and I in Thee, That they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent Me. (Now I ask you is this not a visible unity of all Christians in the world, for the world to see with their own eyes and believe? Not just for a small segment of believers to be walking in visible unity, this is a far cry from what the Lord is asking here of His heavenly Father.)
- Are not all Christians One in the Son and the Father?
- Are not all racial barriers and all tongues broken down, if our heavenly Father answers our Lords prayer?
- Has not this taken place already?
- Oh, Yes it has, and why doesnít the world (Mankind) see and believe that our Heavenly Father sent His Son to earth?
- Because all have not made it known enough, strong enough, clear enough for all mankind (both saved and unsaved) to understand, that all Christians are one (it does not matter what the color of your skin is, or what tongue you speak in) the world over, even now Today!
- Yes, All Christians have this very visible unity with each other in this world, because our Lord prayed for this and our heavenly Father answered His prayer.
- I do blame myself and I am ashamed that I have not made this known with all my heart.
- I have been so wrapped up with Christians we know, that I didnít look fully beyond them, to the fuller aspect of the Church which is Christ Body...
And the glory which thou gavest Me I have given them, that they may be one, even as We are one. I in them, and Thou in me, that they may be one, even as We are one. I in them, and Thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one
- Are not all Christians the world over made perfect in one, in our Lord Jesus Christ, in our heaven Father?
- Oh! Yes! We are, we may not act it at times, but we are.
- And does this not thrill you to just think about this: "That the glory that our heavenly Father gave to His son is given to all Christians the world over."
- You talk about bright lights in the heavens all Christians should to shinning in the world today, with the glory that our Lord has been given to all believers.
- And that the world may know that Thou hast sent Me and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved me.
- Again that the world (mankind) must know that Jesus Christ was sent to this earth for all mankind, and that our Heavenly Father loves them (those in the world) just as He loves His son, with the same love.
Father, I will that They (All believers of every race) also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory
- All believers of every race are going to be with him and we will all be together, we will behold his glory, some are already there.
Which Thou hast given Me, for Thou lovest Me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, the world hath not known Thee: But I have known thee, and these have known that Thou hast sent Me.
- Has this request been granted? Oh, Yes, It has!
And I have declared unto them Thy name, and will declare it. That the love wherewith Thou hast loved Me may be in them, and I in them.
- We have our Heavenly Fathers love and our Lords Holy Spirit in us.
- Was our Lords prayer granted? Oh, Yes, It has!
Now, brother Jim has our Heavenly Father answered our Lords prayer, in itís entirety?
- If you can believe that just one request of our Lords prayer was granted by our Heavenly Father, then you have to believe all was granted!
In every assembly there are weak Christians and there are strong Christians. I do believe we can learn much about these two types of Christians in Romans 14: 1-13. There are lessonís here that those in leadership must learn. I will write it out and high light certain words in these verses.
Romans 14: 1-13 reads as follows: Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak eats herbs. Let not him that eats despise him that eats not; and let not him, which eats not judge him that eats: For God has received him.
Who art thou that judgest another manís servant? (Whose servant is he; does he not belong to the Lord?) To his master (Who is his master, is it not the Lord?) he stands or fails. Yea, he shall be holden up: For God is able to make him stand.
One man esteems one day above another: another esteems every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. He that regards the day regards it unto the Lord, and he that regards not the day, to the Lord he doeth not regard it. He that eats eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks. For none of us lives to himself, and no man dies to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord, and whether we die, we die unto the Lord, whether we live therefore, or die; we are the Lordís.
For to this end Christ both died and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and the living. But why dost thou judge thy brother? Or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written, as I live (Christ is not dead), saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumbling block or an occasion to fall in his brotherís way.
In John 3:19-24 we read this. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before Him. For if our hearts condemn us, God is greater than our hearts, and knows all things. Beloved, if our hearts condemn us not, than we have confidence toward God. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of Him, because we keep His commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. And this is His commandment: "That we should believe ON (Put all our trust on Him and not on man) the name of His son Jesus Christ, and LOVE one another (This is toward all Christians the world over, and not just those in the assemblies) as He gave us commandment. And he that keeps His commandments dwells in Him, and He in him, and hereby we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit (Holy Spirit) that He has given us.
In Phil. 2:9-11 we find this. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in the earth, and things under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Brother Jim, God has received every sinner that have confessed their sins and accepted, Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. God is able to make everyone of them stand. Please let every Christian be fully persuaded in HIS OWN mind (donít you make it up for him) to what he regards as unto the Lord. If he stands or falls, he is the Lords.
- Everyone of us shall give account of ourselves before God. I have been told that God has given all men a FREE WILL and from this will, man must make his choices. Now the difference is, that Believers have the Word of God, and the Holy Spirit to help them with these choices.
- The Bible very clearly tells us who should be marked for sins in the flesh, and who should be avoided for sins in the flesh, and what sins in the flesh that they are to be mark and avoided for.
- The Bible very clearly tells us how we all should present our bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable (clean) unto the Lord.
- The Bible very clearly tells how we all should behave, and control ourselves before each other as Saints.
- The Bible very clearly tells us how we all should judge each other in matters of heavenly things, and earthly things.
- The Bible very clearly tells us how we all should behave ourselves before God and all mankind (All Races). I do believe that the Bible is very complete and that we donít have to add anything to it.
In Acts 20:28 - 31, we read this: Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Spirit hath made you over seers, feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His own blood. For I know this that after My departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
- And if a believer does not agree with you as a spiritual leader, that they should be marked and avoided?
- How can they take heed?
- How can they watch?
- How can they tell you, if a leader is a wolf in sheep clothing?
- Think about this for a little while, before you answer, this is not funny!
John 10:10 - 18: The thief cometh not, but for to steel, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth (gave) his life for the sheep.
But he that is a hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep, and flees: and the wolf catches them, and scatters the sheep. The hireling flees, because he is a hireling, and cares not for the sheep.
I am the good shepherd, and know My sheep, and am known of Mine. As the Father knoweth Me, even so know I the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear My voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. Therefore doth my Father love Me, because I lay down My life, that I might take it again. No man takes it from Me, but I lay it down Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of My Father.
- How are we to know who is an hireling ?
- Who are we to tell if there is a hireling among us?
- A hireling is not always someone that is just in it for the money!
- A hireling can be someone that is in it just for the glory of leading a large group of people, taking over their lives and controlling them.
- Are we to be aware for this type of person?
- Can we not as Christians stand up and voice this to our leaders?
- Without being marked to be avoided, and separated from our loved ones?
- You say this is to far fetch!
- You take your leadership hat off and stand on the other side of the fence for a while, and see for yourselves how you will be treated!
Brother Jim, I have shown you from the scriptures all of the above statements and I have not added or taken away one word from the scriptures to bring this to your attention. Do you really believe and have faith in the following scriptures?
Heb. 4:12 & 13. For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing (This division is ok, for Godís word is doing the dividing.) assunder of the soul and spirit, and joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thought and intents of the heart.
2 Tim. 2:15. Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needed not to be ashamed, rightly dividing (This division is ok, because God is asking all Christians to rightly divide.) the word of truth.
Psa. 119:11. Thy word have I hid in my heart (Where do you put Godís Word? In your mind or your heart?), that I might not sin against thee.
James 1:18 & 21. Of His own will begat He us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of first fruits of His creatures. Wherefore lay apart (aside) all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
2 Peter 1:19 & 21. We have also a more sure word of prophecy, whereunto ye do well to take heed, as unto a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts. Knowing this that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation (Canít you thank the Lord for this? Just think, our Lord meets the needs of all mankind through the scriptures, no one can stop our Lord from reaching them.). For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: But holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.
Tim 3:16 & 17. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable, for doctrine, for reproof, for correction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect (complete), throughly furnished unto all good works.
Romans 15:4. For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. `
Now you tell me I am at war with Godís Word, if I donít walk in the judgment of "the Church."
- I do not believe that We are "THE CHURCH". I do believe some of Us are members of the One True Church, but not all of Us.
- I do not believe We are the only ones living todaythat are bringing praise and honor, and glory to our Lord Jesus Christ.
- "TODAY" on this earth.
That all other Christian Believers have forsaking their Lord and have gone their own ways. I have met to many Christian Believers in this world to know that this is not true. They may not know everything that has been given to us, but we are not our Lords only hope for mankind. He has many Christians Believers that have not bow their knees to Satin. That in their hearts, souls, and spirits they do love and worship the Lord the best they know how! Not to believe this, is to believe that the Holy Spirit is not active in menís hearts, and that Satin has won the victory over men souls.
- I have showed you very clearly what the judgments of the Church that is Christ Body are, from the scriptures.
- I have not taken words out of verses, and verses out of their place in the scriptures to make a doctrine (teaching), that are to be the marching orders for all Saints the world over.
- Is the doctrine of marking to control Christians, to discipline Christian, or to separate Christians?
- Can you show me from Godís Word where the apostle Paul covers the doctrine of Church Discipline in itís entirety.
- And how Paul wants this discipline to be carried out with each wayward Believer?
- I cannot find any of this information in the scripture.
- I know God gave detail instruction for discipline for the Children of Israel.
I am not at war with Godís Word. I am at war with anyone, believer or unbeliever who use the Word of God with, deceitfulness, craftiness, and dishonesty to take over control, over any part of the Church which is Christ Body! Have you ever seen when a foreign substance takes over the human body? It has a very crippling affect on the rest of the body.
- I have gone over very carefully what the works of the flesh are (Book, chapter, and verse).
- Very carefully, "By their fruits shall you know them" (Book, chapter, and verse).
- Who is to be marked and avoided (Book chapter, and verse).
- I have shown, that there is no such thing as Spiritual adultery; itís call, spiritual wickedness (Book, chapter, and verse).
- I have gone over the Holy Spirit / Manís spirit (Book, chapter, and verse).
- I have given book, chapter, and verse, who are to rule over the Church that is Christ Body.
- I have not come up with all this on my own, but as the Lord has brought all this to my mind and heart, I have written them down and given to you.
- I am your brother in the Lord, and I do come to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, for you to consider the markings of the Saints of our Lord.
What you have given me on marking is not from the Bible; itís from the mind of man and not from the mind of our Lord. Yes, Words have been taken; verses have been taken from the Bible, put in a very neat package, and named church discipline.
Brother Jim, I do thank you for answering my letters, I do believe that you love our Lord and his Saints, and that you want what is right from our Lord and for his Saints.
You have written, "If we have marked someone in error, please let us know who. If itís true that we did this, we will lift it at once! This will take undaunted Christian courage on your part, because you will be bucking against the tide.
My prayers go up for you, that you be strong and courageous in the Lord. I cannot tell you which ones have been marked in error, I am not the Lord. But I can tell you this: "That if you have marked any Saints, for markings that are not mentioned (Sins of the flesh or spiritual wickedness) in the Bible, they are the ones that have been marked in error."
Saints have a God given right to reject anything they do not understand. And to reject anything that their heart or mind says to them: "This is not right, this is wrong!" Remember! You are to let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. If our hearts condemn us not, than we have confidence toward God.
Brother Maurice once said: "If in doubt, donít do it" Christians have to listen to that little voice in them, that is coming from the Holy Spirit and from their Heavenly Father.
You cannot demand Christians to follow you, or to obey you they must do this freely on their own. If they do not accept what you are giving that is their problem not yours, all of us will stand before the Lord and give an account for the deeds done in the flesh, for or against the Lord.
And Brother Jim: "You have to rest in this!" Paul said, I am free from the blood of all men, because he had not shunned to declare the whole console of God to them, he left everything in Godís hands, and he was at rest. God had given him the confidence that he had run the race and that he had finished the course that God had set before him.
Everything I have given you is very clearly written and can be proven by the Word of God. I have not tried to hide anything from you, but to bring all of it out in the open. You can prove what I am saying by all the scripture I have given you, and you will see before God and all Christians, that I am telling you the truth. I have to answer to my Lord Jesus Christ for all I have written in these four letters. And I want you to know I am not ashamed of anything I have written. I would gladly let all Saints in all assemblies read my letters, and prove for themselves, by the Word of God, that what I have written is true.
In Genesis 4:9-17, when Cain asked the Lord, "Am I my brotherís keeper?" The Lord did not answer Cain, because his own words convicted him. Yes, I do believe we are to be our brotherís keepers. Not only to all Christians that are our brotherís in Christ. but. Above all letís not forget our unsaved brothers also.
In John 10:27-30 we read: My sheep hear My voice and I know them, and they follow Me and I give them eternal life; and they shall never perish; neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. My Father, which gave them Me is greater than all, and no man is able to pluck them out of My fathers hand I and My father are one.
Do you know what the MARK of every Christian Is? Yes, there is a mark that our Lord has put on and given to every Christian, and it is a beautiful mark, one that the whole world is to see (This little light of mine, let it shine. We are the salt of the earth; letís not loose our savor.). We find it in John 13:34 & 35, A New commandment I give unto you. That you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another. (Here comes the marking) By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one for the other. This is the mark of love that all mankind must see coming from us, this love that we have for each other.
In Psalms 37:37 we read, Mark the perfect man (Who is this perfect man? The only one, our Lord Jesus Christ) and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace (heavenly rest).
In Psalms 130:3, If thou, Lord, shouldest Mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
In Romans 3:22 & 23, Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: For there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. (The only righteous man that I know of is the Lord Jesus Christ. And just think, that all of his righteousness is put to our (all believers) credit. "How are we using it?"
I Peter: 4:8 & 9, and above all things have fervent charity (LOVE) among yourselves: for charity (LOVE) shall cover the multitude of sins. Use hospitality one to another without grudging. (Have you gone through one whole day without sinning? In Thought? In Word? In Deed? None of us are above sin, as long as we are in this body. That is why we need to confess our sins daily to the Lord, and HE needs to cleanse all of us daily. We are never above approach, if we were above approach we would become as gods.
1 John 1:8-10, if we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the TRUTH is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and CLEANSE us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his WORD is not in us.
James 3:13, who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? Let him shew out of a good conversation (manor of life) his works with meekness of wisdom.
Phil. 3:17, Brethren, be followers together of me, and Mark them, which walk as you, have us for an ensample.
Your Brother in Christ
Return to Navigation